I write marketing content in the form of features, advertorials, B2B magazine articles, brochures, presentations and online guides for a huge range of clients, including Skyscanner, Editions Financial, IBM, Medtronic and Tesco Bank. I’m extremely versatile, covering everything from banks to luxury spas, but I specialise in technology, travel and video games.
- COVID vaccine certificates and health passes for travel: your questions answered
- Travel after Brexit: what are the new Brexit passport rules?
- Flights and travel rules during lockdown
- British Airways Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- 7 tips for safe road trips during COVID
- Escape from LA – the best day trips from Los Angeles
- Getting the most for your money in Norway
- Everything you need to know about how to see the northern lights in Norway
- Discover Asia: these 12 luxury resorts will make you want to book a flight right now
- How to holiday in New York on a budget
- 10 of the best 5-star hotels in Ireland
- The best times to visit Las Vegas
- The 10 best family city breaks in Europe
- From Goa to the Norwegian fjords: 14 adventurous trips you can book with TUI
I write explainers and other features for Updater, a price comparison website.
- Moving In With Your Partner: Building a Relationship Through Change
- 10 Tips for Moving with Roommates
- What’s the Best Internet Speed? Plus Other Network Questions
- What is a WiFi Router, Exactly?
- 9 Adult(ish) Things to Do With Your Kid’s Video Game Console
- What Is 5G, and Why Should I Care?
Outlook Media Group
I have worked on a variety of marketing content in the healthcare and medical-devices sector for Outlook Media Group, including the EUreka innovation articles below:
- A microscale mesh that wraps around brain tumours
- A next-generation neural probe for diagnosing and treating epilepsy
- A new device to repair the ‘heart strings’
- A glove that could predict the onset of Parkinson’s disease
- An implantable electrode to stifle the side effects of stroke
- A tiny pump that can keep blood flowing after a heart attack
I wrote several articles for the Tools and Guides section of the Tesco Bank website.
- Questions to ask when buying a house
- Buying insurance for your home: what you need to know
- Home-buying jargon buster
- Stamp duty explained
I have written brochures, features, online guides and social media posts for clients of Editions Financial, including LinkedIn, Lloyds Bank and Lex Autolease.
- Lex Autolease: Improving fleet performance and driver safety
- Lex Autolease: Keeping fleet drivers safe
I interviewed Louis Guelette, CEO of BO Partner, for the quarterly IBM Inspire Beyond Today’s Technology magazine and wrote an article about the future of cloud computing.
I wrote an advertorial for the Victoria and Albert Museum in London to promote the exhibition Videogames: Design/Play/Disrupt.
I wrote and updated the website FAQs for the vacation-rental company TravelNest.
I wrote a PowerPoint presentation on Mexico for Resense Spas, a company that creates bespoke luxury spas for five-star hotels around the world.
I wrote two case-study articles for Bouncepad, which manufactures iPad holders for shops and exhibitions.
- Bye-bye to brochures: here comes the Virgin Holiday Laboratory
- Virgin Media’s experience-led store design proves there’s no place like home
Inspire IT Services
I wrote a blog post for Inspire, a web design and IT company in Scotland.
UV-C Light Products
I wrote and edited much of the website content for UV-C Light Products, a manufacturer of UV-based cleaning tools.